Friday, October 29, 2010

~Impulse 2~

Two girls just having a typical conversation at school, in the middle classes, its loud and they think their being quiet enough...
G1: Oh my gosh, did you see her outfit today?! It was so ridiculous.
G2: Yes! I did, it looked like a blind person picked it out.
(Blind person walks by)
G1: That was weird...
John: Hey girl, hey! Hows it going?!
G1: Oh hey John (blushes) its going great!
John: Well sorry I can't be tardy so Ill catch ya later (winks)
G2: Didn't you hear? John is back with Melissa.
G1: Are you serious? Why is that skank bag ruining my life?!
G2: I dont know, but someone needs to tell her to get her eyebrows done cuz its a bit out of control...
G1: Haha, no but like really. I've had a crush on him since like elementary school.
G2: Well maybe you should just talk to him, get his digits, ya know? Then hook me up with his friend.
G1: I'll see what I can do, but now he's back with Melissa, we'll just wait til they break up, it shouldn't be too long. (Melissa is around the corner hearing the whole thing)
Melissa: Um excuse me but 1- I'll get my eyebrows fixed when you get your attitude fixed, and 2-John would never go out with a girl like you, hes in love with me.
G2: Oh no, dont you talk to us like that! Hold my earings, hold my earings.
G1: Its okay, just forget about it, Shes not worth it and neither is John.
G2: I guess your right...forget him! But hey look at that cutie over there! (Points)
G1: Oh yeah he totally is! He just moved here from California, yeah I heard he has a girlfriend...

1 comment:

  1. Action:Girl 1 wants John to break up with Melissa and be with her, and Girl 2 wants those two to hook up so she can get hooked up with his friend.
    Conflict: John just got back together with Melissa.
    Event:Girl 1 is satisfied with waiting for those two to break up and is almost posotive they'll get together.

    ReplyDelete